Please go through these links in order (or at least read links 1-6 to gain a good understanding of DS/CC).
1) Eileen Anderson: Are You Really Performing Classical Counter Conditioning?
2) Eileen Anderson: Classical Conditioning: Creating a Positive Response to Barking
3) Yvette Van Veen: Short audio and visual of what DS/CC progression should look like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqII3pM9YH8
4) Yvette Van Veen: 10 Tip to Aid in DS/CC https://www.facebook.com/groups/nail.maintenance.for.dogs/permalink/568013463343588/
5) Charlie Hackenbruch: Feeding No Matter What the Response Is https://www.facebook.com/groups/nail.maintenance.for.dogs/permalink/972253979586199/?match=Y2hhcmxpZQ%3D%3D
6) A detailed, step-by-step, explanation of Counter Conditioning by Shana. Includes video and group discussion. https://www.facebook.com/groups/nail.maintenance.for.dogs/permalink/945276755617255/
Paw Handling vs Playing with Paws by Shana https://www.facebook.com/groups/nail.maintenance.for.dogs/permalink/1147199018758360/
7) +CER File
Note: Please read the articles and watch the videos before designing a DS/CC protocol for your dog. Better to do it right the first time rather than take twice as long because you have to go back and fix your mistakes. https://www.facebook.com/notes/356060287872241/Positive%20Conditioned%20Emotional%20Response%20(+CER)/928994253912172/
8) Basics of Foot Handling Part 1- Sheena Neil (video tutorial)
9) Basics of Foot Handling Part 2- Sheena Neil (video tutorial)
10) Teach your dog to LOVE nail trims- Tabitha Browy (video tutorial)